Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Wednesday Morning Playlist

I thought I'd continue Michael's habit of posting a playlist on Wednesdays. Mostly because he had already started it, and Wednesday is my morning on the Reference Desk. Which was probably why he also posted on Wednesdays. Anyways, it's felt particularly Spring-like over the last few days which has prompted a desire for upbeat music during my commute.
  1. Cold War Kids, Hospital Beds
  2. The Civil Wars, I've Got This Friend
  3. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes, Home
  4. Sia, Cheap Thrills
  5. Taylor Swift, Style
  6. The Weepies, Wild Boy
  7. Jimmy Eat World, The Middle*
  8. Alessia Cara, Wild Things
  9. The Lumineers, Angela
  10. Ben Gibbard, Carolina
*Because I, along with the rest of the internet, love Taylor's Apple Music ads. They've even made me consider subscribing to Apple Music. Almost, but not. I am a librarian after all.

On YouTube - Wednesday AM Playlist: April 20, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment