Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wednesday Morning Playlist

I just got back from a day at our annual Massachusetts Library Association conference down Cape yesterday, so I'm trying to be good about putting up a post of good music today. I've also got a little bit in the works about Selma, which we watched last month for our Thursday Night Teen Movie. Aaaand I finally watched the New Girl finale, which kind of sort of inspired this list. At least the first and last songs.

1. Langhorne Slim & The Law, Changes
2. Ingrid Michaelson, Hell No
3. John the Ghost, The Whole of Your Heart
4. Ben Folds, The Luckiest
5. Death Cab for Cutie, Soul Meets Body
6. Regina Spektor, Us
7. St. Vincent, Oh My God
8. The Paper Kites, Bloom
9. John Mayer, Why Georgia
10. Seinabo Sey, Still

On YouTube - Wednesday AM Playlist: May 18, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment